top of page


Under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), survivors of domestic violence or extreme cruelty from a United States citizen or lawful permanent resident spouse, parent, or child may be eligible for protection and a pathway to lawful permanent residency. Services include:

  • I-360 Self-Petition

  • I-601 Waiver

  • I-485 Adjustment of Status

  • I-765 Employment Authorization

bottom of page