top of page

Records Requests

When a noncitizen is missing important documents or background information that a federal agency has in their files, a copy may be requested under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or other record request procedure. Services include:

  • Form G-639 Freedom of Information/Privacy Act Request

  • Records requests with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Biometric Identity Management (OBIM), Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), and more.

bottom of page