top of page

Parole and Travel Documents

Some noncitizens may be eligible for a travel document to enter the United States, or allow for their lawful departure and re-entry to the United States after temporary foreign travel.

Services include:

  • I-131 Application for Advance Parole, Humanitarian Parole, Military Parole-in-Place, Travel Authorization, or a Refugee Travel Document

  • I-134 Affidavit of Support for Family Reunification or Uniting for Ukraine

bottom of page