top of page

Consular Processing

Immigrant Visa Consular Processing is the method of applying for a "green card", also known as lawful permanent residence, from abroad. There are many pathways for eligible noncitizens to apply for a green card from outside the United States.

  • DS-260 Immigrant Visa Electronic Application

  • I-864 Affidavit of Support

  • Civil Document Processing

  • I-601, I-601A, and I-212 Waivers

  • I-751 Removal of Conditions

bottom of page