top of page

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)

Noncitizen youth in the United States who need the protection of a juvenile court because they have been abused, abandoned, or neglected by one or both parents, may qualify for SIJS and eventually lawful permanent residency. Services include:

  • Probate / Family Court Orders

  • I-360 Petition for SIJS

  • I-485 Adjustment of Status

  • I-765 Employment Authorization

bottom of page